Ryan L. Beasley – formerly a criminal lawyer with Price, Ashmore & Beasley P.A. – dedicates his practice to criminal defense and civil litigation with an emphasis on the trial phase of the legal process. His trial experience and personal commitment to his clients offer superior representation in a supportive environment.
A native of South Carolina, Ryan graduated from Wofford College and received a Juris doctorate from the University of South Carolina. He was an Assistant Solicitor/Law Clerk for the 13th Circuit Solicitor’s Office and former Law Clerk to the Honorable John C. Few, now a Supreme Court Justice. He is a member of the South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Greenville Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and the South Carolina Association of Justice. He is a Life Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Ryan is the former president of the Greenville Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Ryan has received the highest available peer review rating (AV) through Martindale-Hubbell. This means he has been rated Preeminent for Legal Ability and Ethical Standards by his peers.
As a private defense and litigation attorney, Ryan has tried a wide range of state and federal criminal cases in many jurisdictions in South Carolina, including Greenville, Pickens, Anderson, Spartanburg, Laurens, Greenwood, and Oconee Counties. Whether defending an individual against a corporation or local investigative agencies, his philosophy is based on the firm belief that clients should be fully informed and guided through the criminal justice system. While every situation is different, Ryan does his best to minimize the effects and ramifications of a criminal case to allow his clients to move on with their professional and personal lives.
As a trial lawyer who routinely represents individuals concerned with expediting their cases rather than entering a courtroom, Ryan’s ability to analyze and evaluate cases, navigate complex litigation and obtain favorable outcomes is well known.
Areas of Practice
Criminal Law – Federal (White Collar Crime)
- South Carolina, 2001 U.S. District Court
- District of South Carolina, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2003
University of South Carolina School of Law
Columbia, South Carolina
J.D. - 2000
Spartanburg, South Carolina
B.A. - 1996
Honors And Awards
- AV Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyers Honoree 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10 Best in Client Satisfaction American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Greenville Business Magazine Legal Elite 2018-2020
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers – 2014
- Top 75 DUI Attorneys in South Carolina, National
- Advocacy for DUI Defense, LLC – 2013
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars Honoree 2012-2014
- Top 40 Under 40 – National Trial Lawyers – 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Greenville Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- South Carolina Association of Justice, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Life Member
- Greenville Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Former President
- American Bar Association, Member
Price, Ashmore & Beasley P.A.
13th Circuit Solicitor’s Office - Assistant Solicitor/Law Clerk
Honorable John C. Few, Chief Judge of the South Carolina Court (Now a Supreme Court Justice) of Appeals - Law Clerk